I know what you're thinking-guilt free pizza? Katelyn, you're CRAY.
I'm not though.
Since I started the 21 day fix & became a Beachbody Coach, my eating habits have been so different. I use to grocery shop for what felt like a 10 year old with pop tarts, chicken nuggets, pizza bagels, etc. in my basket and now I eat things like VEGGIES. This last week I ate broccoli like 5 times. I didn't even know how to spell broccoli until just now. Now I'm finding healthy alternatives to the old things I use to indulge in with no boundaries. Pizza is a large part of who I am, so I knew I needed to figure out how to make a healthy version.
 Whole Wheat Tortilla
 Marinara Sauce
How to make the Pizza:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place tortilla on baking sheet
3. Spread light layer of sauce on tortilla
4. Sprinkle mozzarella on tortilla
5. Add your toppings (one cut up fig, kale, and 5 pieces of chorizo for me)
6. Drizzle balsamic over top
7. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy
8. Take a baller photo for Instagram
For those doing the 21 day fix the containers are as follows:
1-Purple (Marinara Sauce/Figs)
I hope you loved this as much as I did! I just grilled some peaches for dessert (highly recommended!)
Here's to taking small steps to achieve your goals.
I'm leading a challenge group starting Sept. 5th! Drop me a line if you're interested in changing YO LYFE.
Love you all.