Thank you Leslie Knope for making sure Galentine’s Day becomes a real thing we can all celebrate.
Never heard of it? First off, you need to watch Parks & Rec and I’m a little offended you haven’t yet. Moving on, Galentine’s Day is the day before Valentine’s Day where you can celebrate your love for all your girlfriends, because girlfriends are the BEST am I right?! Being married to someone that’s worked in food and beverage, we never spend Valentine’s Day together so I’ll buy my own flowers or chocolates or whatever I deem worthy because it’s my day anyways 😉
If you weren’t aware Billie’s on Tennyson is one of my all time favorite stores!
I feel like they hand picked everything I would ever want for my closet, so it’s rare that I leave empty handed. They just got their online site up and running again so if you’re not in Denver you can shop via the site! Their store owner is the best ever and clearly has the best taste in clothes because the entire store is closet goals. I shared an awesome outfit with them a few months ago that has some major coffee shop vibes attached to it (check it out here). When I saw this awesome red satin matching suit I knew it was meant to be, especially with Galentine’s Day so close! I can’t wait to wear it to work on the 14th, and it would be so cute with some white sneakers and a vintage tee underneath
(PS-where does everyone get vintage tees these days?).
How awesome is this suit?!
I’m also using the Kristin Ess Rose Gold Hair Tint-it washes out in a few washes.
Here are some inexpensive ways to treat your self this Valentine’s Day my loves:
1. Take a bubble bath & grab a face mask from Target
2. Make yourself a delightful dinner and indulge in a romantic classic
3. Take yourself on a date to see a movie
4. Paint your nails a fun color
5. Bake some treats you can share with the office
6. Donate to a good cause
7. Hair Mask – Kristin Ess is my favorite I’ll link it below
8. Buy a new book and read the whole thing in one day (one of my favorite activities)
9. Go for a long walk and listen to cheesy love songs
10. Find a super fun workout class to go to!
I hope everyone has a great week and as always thanks for stopping by! Thanks to Billie’s for my favorite suit ever. Earrings are also in their shop and can be customized with different attachments.